Wednesday, January 18, 2012

House Sitter for Life

Within the past year I have come to think that I have big sign on my back that everyone but myself can see. I am pretty sure that it reads "Single, responsible, live at home, and broke as a joke". I say this because I constantly get asked to house sit for someone, and i honestly don't mind it most of the time. Especially when I get the opportunity to stay in a big gorgeous house with some lovely little animal friends. I just had the chance to house sit for the Okazaki's and although it was only for two nights I certainly enjoyed myself.


Who know this big fluffy polar bear could be such a good snuggle buddy?







and it decided to snow while I was there. just enough snow to make everything turn white.









1 comment:

  1. We're sure glad you have that sign on your back, the kids loved having you for the weekend! and we appreciate you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete